All data are offered in historical and constant dollars.
- Historical-Dollar Data
- The data published in the Greenbook are in historical U.S. dollars. Those data reflect the amount of assistance in a given year without any adjustment for inflation.
- Constant-Dollar Data
- In addition to the historical-dollar data published in the Greenbook, this website also makes those data available in constant dollars. The inflation-adjusted data allow for the comparison of levels of assistance in different time periods.
Detailed Foreign Assistance Data
Program and account funding for a selected county.
Country funding for a selected program.
Active Account Reports
Country funding for a selected account.
Inactive Account Reports
Country funding for accounts which have not received funding for over 10 years.
- Foreign Assistance, 1946–2011 (837KB, XLS)
(includes both economic and military assistance, in both historical and constant dollars)
- Economic Assistance, 1946–2011
- Military Assistance, 1947–2011